Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How to Get a FREE Appraisal and Credit Report on Your Next Transaction

I have had the opportunity to help buyers and homeowners with their appraisal and credit report fees. Appraisal reports can cost anywhere from $350. to $500. (depends on size and usage of property). Credit Reports can cost anywhere from $30. to $60. (depends on number of borrowers on loan).

I can pay for the appraisal and credit report fee, however the appraisal fee will have to be paid upfront by borrower and I will reimburse the fee at closing. It's that simple.

If you want to hear more about it or have other questions:
  • How can I buy a home with a low down payment?
  • How can I find a good REO agent with foreclosed homes?
  • Can I use my parents as co-signers?

Just call me at (310)963-8315.

No comments: